Several updates. Caroline is hopping around like a little monkey all day. I think it is officially her crawl. She says "mama" and "dada" all the time now and it seems like she is starting to understand what they mean. Shawn has been working like crazy on those bunny invitatations, so anybody reading this make sure you tell her "wow, those invitations look great!" The Habitat for Humanity house is complete and was dedicated last weekend. Now we'll start on the lot next door.
I'm going through TAP class this week, which is for folks getting ready to leave the Navy. It's mostly geared toward the enlisted sailors looking for job, but there is some good info here and there. It's mandatory so I don't have much say in the matter. There is an officer in the class who is getting kicked out because he went to captain's mast twice! I have no idea what he did to go to mast once, let alone twice. Good luck getting a job, pal!
The weather is getting nice finally! We've been able to start going on family walks again. I look forward to going to the beach and park. I'll post more pictures soon. Hope everyone is well!
No comments:
Post a Comment