Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I can hardly believe that I'm in my last semester of B-school already. I took a position with a management consulting firm in Texas. It wasn't a difficult decision really because this firm is amazing in every regard. I feel like I should pinch myself. I suppose I've felt that way at pretty much every critical decision so far in my life--I must be hell of lucky or something.

Caroline (age 2 1/2) seems to come to terms with the fact that her sister Ava (age 8 months) is not going away. She has become very sweet and loving, but is still an occasional handful, like most 2-year-olds. Ava is still the epitome of baby perfection. Both girls are becoming little beauties, which I am confident they get from their mother.

The girls are going out of town this weekend for my sister-in-law's baby shower. So I'll be attending the Wharton Trailer Trash party Thursday. I also have to do some work on a business plan competition and some other projects. This semester, I am taking the most difficult class at Wharton--basically an advanced statistics/modeling course where you make fancy Excel models. The hard part is deriving these statistical formulas through rather complex calculus. What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

No comments: