Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I saw two horrible movies recently: War of the Worlds in the theater and Be Cool on DVD. Be Cool was definitely the worse of the two. Did Tarantino even direct that movie? Horrible. Interestingly, I just found out Uma is dating my friend's cousin. This is the only good quote from the movie, by John Travolta to Cedric the Entertainer:

I know a whole lot more about you than you think I do. Ivy league rich kid. Goes to Wharton. Gets an MBA. Puts on some Timberlands and a throwback and suddenly you've got street cred.

Wedding Crashers was pretty funny. I didn't see Fantastic Four because that was supposed to be terrible. What happened to summer blockbuster season?

Additionally, I've been checking out real estate in the northern New Jersey suburbs. A 4 bedroom/2 bath home in a city on the train line to New York is $1 million plus. Crazy.

No comments: