I set a new record for the number of times I was almost killed while riding my bike to school. The new record: 4 times. By "almost killed," I mean if I didn't hit the brakes or swerve off the road then I would be hit by a car. Sometimes Philadelphia drivers almost kill me and then honk at me and make rude gestures, even though I am peacefully zipping along in the bike lane. At a minimum, they give me a dirty look for being in their way. If I were smarter, I would wear a helmet or some sort of protection. But since I'm not, I will continue to almost get killed on my bike to Wharton. I had given bike riding up for a while since it had been so cold. Maybe Philly drivers felt like they had some catching up to do.Midterm exams are coming up in a little over 1 week. I can't believe this quarter is almost over already. I loved Managerial Accounting and Operations Management: Quality and Productivity. It seemed like we covered material that I will surely use in the business world. This is opposed to classes like Financial Accounting, which is good to know, but really the CPAs are going to take care of that stuff. I am learning a lot at school and the Wharton MBA program is definitely "worth it."
No comments:
Post a Comment