J.P. got kicked off the island. Why would you kick a "J.P." off the island?
I'm off and on watching Apprentice 2. I guess you have to watch the Donald if you go to Wharton. I don't watch much TV or do much of anything besides study these days. I try to have at least an hour of play time with Caroline each day, but even that can be hard when I don't get home until 9 PM. Supposedly this period is sort of a trial by fire at school. We have already had 2 people in our cohort drop out of school and we're barely 1 month into the semester.
Today Shawn, Caroline, and I went to an elementary school in the hood and helped paint walls and such. Tomorrow we are going to the Union League for brunch with my Great Uncle. I am excited because I went there for a consulting fair on Friday and it is very nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment