I signed up for a UPenn computer account this morning. You get an email address and access to the student web portal. You get to choose from about 8 email addresses based on your name. My choices were not great, with options such as the easy-to-remember jsholla2. Thankfully, you get another "lifetime" email address that is more like your real name. I would like to change it to L33t_MBA_H4x0r@wharton.upenn.edu.
Shawn started her law school finals this week. She's not in the house much so I'm back on daddy duty. We got a sweet aluminum baby backpack carrier for Caroline's 1st birthday. So I've been taking her on walks around the neighborhood now that the weather is nice. She likes being outside. She looks around and goes, "Eeeeek, do-dee!" whenever she sees a doggie.
Everyone is out working on their yards. Shawn has done a good job on the flowers, bushes, etc. I'm sort of annoyed because I busted my ass on our lawn and it still isn't great. I am never using fescue grass again--too much maintenance. Next house, I'm going for the weedy scrub look.
No comments:
Post a Comment